Translate

Monday, April 27, 2015

Adding a bit of Glitter to my blog!! Meet Mary!! My family found me!

I've realized I don't have any girlies on my blog!! How did this happen?!? So no I'm not literally adding glitter to my blog but defiantly am adding some girls that need families!! So here is Mary, she is actually at the same orphanage as my little brother and sister! I really want her family to find her soon! !here is what is  said about her,
MaryMary
born May 2011
PRC
Post-op anal atresia/fistula, vision impairment, neoplasm of right ear
Mary is a sweet little girl who has been diagnosed with postoperative anal atresia/fistula, vitreous opacity of right eye, a neoplasm of right ear, and congenital microphthalmus of both eyes. She is able to crawl around but cannot walk on her own just yet. Mary still needs support while standing up and if she is helped can walk slowly. Mary uses a walker and with it is able to go places, sit, and stand up. She is learning how to eat with a spoon. Mary cannot see things that are far away due to her vision impairment. She gets along well with others and enjoys playing with the other children. Her caretakers think she is very energetic and active.  So did you just realize this is your little girl? Well if not please share her with your friends and family!! She is so Cute!! For more information please visit the link http://reecesrainbow.org/77057/mary

No comments:

Post a Comment