Translate

Monday, April 27, 2015

By far one of the cutest kids I've ever seen- Ronan!

 

I saw this little one on Reece's Rainbow as newly listed. Ronan reminds me of a Little boy I advocated for that also has Hydrocephalus He is going to be two this year. Hydrocephalus can be sever or not so severe, in this little guys case I'd say it more in the severe side but he does have a shunt I think, plus with medical intervention he can live a very happy life! Its so interesting to me, all the kids I've advocated for withHydrocephalus are some of the happiest kids I've seen! you can see the Joy they have in they're sweet smiles! Also I'd like to add that him being able to hold his head up is a good sign, without further ado this is Ronan!

ronan1Internal progressive hydrocephalus with brain atrophy, condition after shunting, ventriculitis, microphthalmia, congenital retina malformation, crossed eyes, mental delay

ronan2






 ----------
Not much is said about this little guy, but I'm pretty sure we can all see the personality he has in his sweet little 
face!  For more information on this little guy please follow ow the link provided below!
http://reecesrainbow.org/91476/ronan

No comments:

Post a Comment