Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2015

More Updates on Zeke!!! Where is his Family?

Good evening!! Im so glad to be able to tell you all, someone met Zeke and gave me an update!!! He is so sweet and incredibly smart! I asked her if he still showed symptoms of autism, Here is what she said about him:, I say no to autism!! I can't even believe that's on there! She said when he was younger he might be more rigid about routine and the order of things and tantrum if it changed but he is much better now. But total eye contact, he ADORES her, etc. and I don't think he has any type of dwarfism. That is also weird. His limbs seem like maybe he has some CP b/c he is a little stuff but manages fine. Seriously, so great! Unfortunately, he is about to be moved b/c he is turning 6. 
zeke2014-2
Look at that face!! He's a cutie for sure and seems to have a very sweet personality! 

ZekeZeke B 234 (1)










I'd love to see him find his family soon!!! In the summer he will be moved to a new home due to his age 😥. Please consider this sweet boy! For more information please follow the link http://reecesrainbow.org/38452/zeke-l

No comments:

Post a Comment